Another school year has come to an end. This one really went by so fast. It was a great year at Lowery. Cort made straight A's all year!!! So proud of him.
 |
| Ms. Leonhardt's second grade class year end party. |
 |
| Ms. Leonhardt and Cort |
 |
Me and Cort
This is the quality photos you get when you ask a second grade boy to take your picture! Ha! |
 |
| Cort and Ethan |
Fourth grade was tough!! There was a ton of homework and the STAAR test. In 3rd grade they take the STAAR test for reading and math, in 4th grade it is reading, math, and writing. Keaton has struggled in writing so we added a few interventions to not only help prepare him for the STAAR writing test but also give him a little boost in reading as well. The school had him in the Kid Biz program and Reading enrichment. Keaton also went to a private tutor each week. But we did it!!! He passed all parts of the STAAR!!! Including advanced performance in math just like last year!! We are so proud of Keaton! He didn't give up even though it was SO much work.
 |
| Me and Keaton |
 |
Kevin and Keaton.
They have not been in the same class, but there is always next year. |
 |
Fourth grade classmates.
Jaden, Keaton, Hunter, and John L. |
 |
| Jaden, Keaton, and John T. |
 |
Jaden, Keaton and Ms. Evans
Keaton and Jaden have become really good friends this year. They were in the same class and the same flag football team.
|
Gage didn't have an end of the year party, but he did have a dance recital. LOL!!! At daycare I had him enrolled in the dance fun class. It is more of a creative movement class than actual dance. This is one of the few extracurricular classes they offer right now. Keaton and Cort were in Sports fun, but they have cancelled that class.
 |
| This being my first time, I didn't know I was supposed to dress him for the recital. I wish the teacher would have communicated and I could have brought his tu-tu!! lol They did give him a sequin shirt to wear over his clothes. |
 |
| He was so proud of his trophy. He was so much fun to watch. I almost felt bad because he was stealing the show. He kept running off the stage to me and then back up. A couple of times he would run across the stage in front of everybody. I found it amusing that the 2 ballet numbers he came and sat with me. He didn't want to do them. But as soon as the fun moving music came back on he was right back up there. |
I videoed the whole performance, but don't you know it was erased before we even got to watch it. Technical malfunction I guess. I was so mad, but Gage may thank me later in life that I don't have his dance recital on video. We have since cancelled the dance fun class and moved on to Gymnastics!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment