| Leave your troubles miles away...... |
| And we did. Welcome to Santa's Wonderland College Station, Texas |
| We had decided prior to arriving to go on the hayride instead of drive our own vehicle throught the lights tour. |
| I was glad we decided to do this first because we got on a hay ride without waiting. When we returned, the line had gotten very long. |
| Gage is so EXCITED!!! |
| Lots of lighted tunnels. |
| Fish, crocodiles, and a beaver |
| Gig'Em Aggies! |
| Remember the Alamo |
| Santa's workshop |
| The scene at the stable with baby Jesus. |
| The empty tomb. He is not here. He has risen. |
| Jesus ascending into heaven surrounded by angels. |
| It's snowing! |
| After an ice cream treat, we headed to the petting zoo. |
| Gage was excited to feed the goats. |
| Cort and Keaton are pros at this. |
| I love this picture. Both Gage and the goat are laughing!!! |
| I want to ride a pony!!!! |
| How can you say no to that face..... He got his wish. |
| He was so cute on that horse with his little smirk smile. He was so happy! |
| And this picture tells it all..... A day in the life of Gage. Dad and Keaton swing him all the way to the car. |
1 comment:
I want to go to Santa Land! That looks awesome!!
Post a Comment