Friday, March 29, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

Yes, I know it is 3 months later, but here is our Christmas 2012.  I am disappointed.  It turns out I didn't take many pictures.  I think we got a lot of video though. 
 
This was the first year Santa sent an elf to our house.  She was watching the boys to see if they were naughty or nice.  We had fun every morning trying to find her.  It was easy the morning we woke up and she had toilet papered the whole upstairs!  I guess she was really bored that night. 

This year we had the downstairs tree in the playroom. 

 
 
Santa brought Keaton and Cort (and mommy and daddy) Rock Band and a pogo stick.

Santa brought Gage a big wheel.

Cort's wig courtesy of Madagascar 3.

In the background is our Golden Retriever, Dixie.  I mention this because she is 13 and not doing very well.  This might have been her last Christmas.

Gage got some new power tools from mommy and daddy.

New shoes for Keaton.

XPLODERZZZZZZ that glow in the dark!

Aunt Kerrie arrived with more presents and got a chance to wear the wig.

After an exciting morning of opening presents at our house, we went to Jane's for more!!

Cort patiently watching Ryan open a gift.

Captain Underpants collection. 

Beyblades for Cort.

Adam, Ed and Grandfather watch the chaos.

Mark and Grandfather.

Love this picture.  Nana and PaPaw gave Gage a new Mickey Mouse fold out couch.  He loves it!!!!
He is always asking me to sit ont he couch with him and read books.  I can't deny him, but it's a tight squeeze!
Yeah.....more darts for nerf wars in my house!

A space science kit for Cort and Magic kit for Keaton.


Proof of the madness...and a cute little boy who ate Santa's cookies!

Cuz buddies!!!!

The great grandkids

We used to rotate years we spent holidays with Mark's parents and mine.  But since we had kids, we always spend Christmas at our house so not to confuse Santa.  Now we rotate years for my parents to come visit for Christmas or New Year's.  This year they came the weekend after Christmas. 

Cort got a Lego watch.

Keaton got a Yoda alarm clock.

PaPa Dan, Gee and Aunt Kerrie. 

Gage got a doctor kit. 

On his way to med school. 

or not.......

He loves scissors.......and anything that cuts he calls scissors (knife). 

New house shoes for both Cort and Keaton too.
 
And one last present we have to mention.  The boys got a trampoline.  More on that story later!!!

 

No comments: