| All ready for Santa! |
| Look what Santa brought!! |
| Gage's Radio Flyer 'roller coaster' |
| Cort's new bike |
| Keaton's electric scooter |
| Christmas morning excitement! |
| We let Keaton and Cort explore Santa's gifts before we woke Gage up. |
| Gage finally woke up and wasn't quite sure of it all. |
| He's thinking about it and taking it all in. |
| He didn't want to ride the roller coaster so he started off on the ground. |
| Lets try it this way. |
| It makes a good slide also. |
| He finally was brave enough to give it a shot. |
| Gage was so excited opening presents. He couldn't understand why we would take away the present he just opened and hand him another wrapped gift. He wanted to just play with the first toy he opened. |
I can't believe I didn't take more pictures (okay, ones worthy of posting on the blog) of us opening gifts. It lasted all morning and I am not exaggerating. It was definitely overkill and was the result of being ahead of schedule. I just kept buying more. Anyway, I will totally cut back next year. In addition, we have always opened up all our presents on Christmas morning, but I think next year we will open some on Christmas Eve. Maybe the ones from Gee, Paw Dan, Aunt Kerrie, and Aunt Casey.
| Keaton trying out his new scooter. Keaton was a pro from the start. Cort on the other hand ran into a parked car. |
| Too much action for Mr. Gage. I don't even think he made it to lunch. |
| After nap time we headed to Mark's parent's house and had Christmas all over again. |
| The 4 big cousins Keaton, Kayla, Cort and Ryan |
| The Roberson grand kids. |
| Cort got a COW from Uncle Adam and Aunt Julie. He loved it from the beginning. |
| Cort with his new game. |
| PaPaw got Keaton some starter golf clubs. Will Keaton be the next Tiger Woods? |
| Gage got a ride on motorcycle. |
| I love this face and his expressive eyebrows. (just like his daddy) |
| Cort got a new helmet to go with his big boy bike. |
No comments:
Post a Comment