My little monkey is 11 months old. I can't say enough how fast it is going by. In just a few short weeks we will celebrate his 1st birthday.
Future Builder
Mark was wrestling on the floor with Keaton and Cort
And of course Gage wanted in on the action. 
Gage is getting around. He has given walking some thought, but deciding to take it slow. No pressure, dude. I think it is amazing that he can already maneuver into position to get off the couch or bed. Of course, I would never leave him alone on either, but with my protective hand, he will position himself on his tummy with his feet toward the floor and then slide down. Oh, how I love that smile!
And laugh!
My 3 boys
Always has something in his mouth. Hand, finger, paci....
Gage is learning the word no. He doesn't say it yet, but definitely knows what it means. I will tell him no-no and he will look at me. Then he will shake his head no-no. He is so cute and smart. Later he may go back to that object I told him no-no about and will again look at me and shake his head no-no because he remembers.
Big blue eyes.

My little cowboys.
Gage really wants Keaton's hat.
This is on our way to church on rodeo day. This post almost didn't happen since I lost the camera that day. Luckily, someone found it and turned it in 3 days later. I thought these pictures were gone, but so happy to have them back.
Keaton and Cort are such great big brothers. They love Gage so much. I couldn't have hoped for more. Every morning as I leave to take Gage to daycare, they both run to tell him goodbye and kiss him. Every night they have to say good night to Gage and kiss him on the head.
One is right around the corner. Oh what fun and adventures the next year will bring!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment