I finally am finding the time to catch up on all my pictures. And pictures equal blog entries. On New Year's Eve we took the boys to the playcenter for a little outing. It was a funny kind of day because we had so many things going on. I actually had to go into work that morning to take year end inventory, but it only took 2.5 hours and I was on my way home by 9:30. I then took the kids to the neighborhood playcenter while Mark went grocery shopping. He met us at the playcenter and took over the kids again, while I went home, put up the groceries and then went to a doctor's appointment. We all met back at home in time for lunch and to await Gee and Papa Dan's arrival. We had Christmas with them and then Mark and I were off for our New Year's Eve night out. Wow, that makes me tired just writing about it!
Anyway, since we were going out that evening, I thought it would be fun for the boys to have an outing also.
Keaton and Cort in the kitchen area. They have the cutest wooden play sets that even boys like to play with. Pizza, bread, vegatables that are already 'cut' but stuck together with velcro. They pretend they are cutting it with a knife on a cutting board. So cute.

Gage and mommy hanging out in the farmers market.

This ice cream set is magnetic and you scoop your favorite flavors of ice cream. You know mine is Mint Chocolate Chip! Well, I actually used to hate it, but ever since I was pregnant with Gage I can't get enough of it! So weird!

Keaton and Gage playing in the soft play
No comments:
Post a Comment