Wednesday, November 3, 2010

7 months

Gage is 7 months! I still believe Gage enjoys going to daycare. He seems happy as I watch on the webcam. Besides him getting sick, we have had mostly good days.....until this You can imagine my horror when I saw my sweet baby's face this particular Friday afternoon. I had gone at lunch and his face was fine. What happened to him? They only feed him food I provide, so it couldn't be an allergic reaction. And note, the 2 bumps on his forehead are mosquito bites that were already there. I was so depressed all weekend. I could not let this happen again. After speaking to the director and teacher, all were notified of this occurrence, with pictures, and were to take actions for it not to happen again. It has not happened again, and I now believe the afternoon teachers were using baby wipes to clean his face. He has such sensitive skin that I only use water to clean his face and lots of baby lotion.

Even though he is in the infant room, they let them do activities and projects. He has 'painted' a couple of pictures and this day got to play with JELL-O. How fun! Come back here you slippery stuff!
Mommy said we will do this again at home one day! Keaton and Cort love messy experiments.
Happy little blue eyes. Both Keaton's and Cort's eyes were blue when they were babies. Keaton's changed the first year and he now has very green eyes like his momma. Cort's eyes were still blue for several years but have now changed to more of a hazel blue/green like his daddy.
I just think this picture is funny. He has such expressive eyebrows.
I think this age is the best. He can sit and play on the floor by himself, but yet can't go anywhere. I still usually put the bobby or some pillow behind him in case he topples over and a bucket of toys beside him. He loves dumping the toys out and playing with the bucket!
He is happy until he falls over. And then he cries waiting....
for someone to rescue him.
Happy 7 months Gage!!!!
Do you know how hard it is to get all 3 kids looking at the camera and smiling??? Here are some funny takes.
That's my sign....give it to me!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh man, sorry to hear that Lori. I had another friend that the same thing happened too with the baby wipes at school. Regardless he is a little lady killer!