Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

Okay, I warn you there are a lot of pictures from our soccer season 2010. Enjoy the picture gallery.
Keaton's team
Army Ants
Coach Kenneth White
Coach's wife, Angela, giving a pep talk
Keaton playing attacker
Keaton playing goalie
Keaton on the bench.....I don't know why, but I think this picture is cute.
At practice
I think he was doing a little goalie dance here.
Keaton and Kevin were on the same team this year!
Aim it straight for the goal
Keaton's team was undefeated for the season. The team had some superstar players, in addition to Keaton of course, Hugo, Kevin, and MVP Carson.
Cort's team
Eagles
Coach Kurt Howard
Cort playing goalie
Goofing off with Louis
Cort and Louis were on the same team this year.
Louis is Kevin's little brother.
Kevin and Louis both go to Lowery and daycare with Keaton and Cort. Kevin and Louis are being raised by their dad since their mom passed away this year. We help when we can by car pooling all the kids to practice.
Mohawk day
Cort receiving his trophy at the team party
What is a post with out pictures of the baby. Gage was such a trooper through all the practices and games.
Can I please get out of the stroller??
Let me OUT!!!
Future soccer player
Sleeping on the sidelines
This practice turned out really cold. I brought blankets and hats for Gage, but forgot about me. I was freezing.
I love watching the boys play sports. I am looking forward to T-Ball in the spring since we missed it last year. We sat out due to Gage's arrival.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Seeing all those sporty pictures makes me excited for my own boys to get a little bit older. Looks like so much fun!