Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Half Way to One!!!

Keaton at 6 month
19 lbs 12.5 oz
28 " Cort at 6 months (with two bottom teeth)
18 lbs 2.75 oz
27 " Gage at 6 months
18 lbs 13 oz (75%)
27 " (75%)
HC 17.4" (65%)
So far Gage does not have any teeth, but neither did Keaton at 6 months. Keaton was 9 months old when his first tooth cut. My sweet little Gage doesn't have near the hair that Keaton and Cort did, and Gage's hair is also lighter.
Gage with Nana
Nana has been taking care of him since Gee left. But Gee came back for a visit. She missed her Gage.
We still like to hang outside and watch the big boys. Won't be much longer before he tries to escape the stroller and join them.
But for now he likes to watch
Gage is a good sleeper, but does not sleep through the night. I have lowered my expectations this time around. I think either my kids are not meant to sleep through the night, or other moms who say their kids sleep through the night are lying. Keaton and Cort did not sleep consistently through the night from bedtime till morning until they were 2. Gage still wakes around 2 or 3 to eat and then goes right back to sleep until morning, so I am not complaining.

Hanging on the sidelines with Keaton and Kevin watching Cort play soccer.
I love your smile!
So, 6 months is a huge milestone. The week Gage turned 6 months he rolled over for the 1st time. Some may say this is late, but he has been with Grandma's who love to spoil him. Not to mention a working mom who doesn't ever want to lay him down. He rolled back to tummy. None of my kids have liked tummy time much. And we introduced the hanging bouncer so we can strengthen those chubby legs.
And he also started sitting up by himself.
He topples over easy so mom is always close by or surrounded by pillows.

We had Gage dedicated at church this past Sunday
Our family joined us in celebrating this special event in Gage's life.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so bummed we missed the dedication of your chunky little monkey! I can't believe it's been 6 months already! Time flies!