Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. How blessed I feel to have a happy marriage, house, 2 beautiful, healthy kids and another one on the way, and of course, 2 dogs. We are living the American dream as 'they' would say.
I wish I had photos of our wedding to post. That was before digital cameras, or least before we went digital. Even the photographer gave us negatives. I thought about scanning a few pictures, but we are still putting the house back together since having it painted. Maybe at a later date.
We were married at John Wesley United Methodist Church in Houston, the church Mark attended in his childhood. We had 8 bridesmaids (Kristee-maid of honor, Dee Dee, Genelle, Kerrie, Casey, Lisa, Vinessa, and Becky) 8 groomsmen (Adam-best man, Chris, Bob, Alex, David, Mike, Mitch, Kel) and 4 ushers (Eric, Patrick, Daniel, Drew). The reception was at Wyndehaven Terrace and we ate, drank, and danced the night away with our 200 guests!
We honeymooned in beautiful Jamaica at the Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island. We had a wonderful time relaxing on the beach, on the Catamaran, snorkeling and visiting Dunn's River Falls.
I loved our wedding, reception, and honeymoon. It was so much fun! But most of all, I love you Mark Edward Roberson. Thank you for making all my dreams come true!
1 comment:
All my love to you!- Mark
Post a Comment