Keaton has his first loose tooth! He caught me off guard last night when he said he had a loose tooth. I thought he had just heard some big kids say that at school. He stuck his finger in his mouth and started wiggling it. I still thought no, right. I wiggled it myself and sure enough....he has a wiggly, wobbly tooth. I can't believe my baby is going to lose his first tooth! He can't be that big yet!
He told us he wants to tie a string around it and slam the door, but we discussed with him the more natural approach of just letting it fall out on its own time. We asked him what he should do with it after it falls out and he said he was going to put it under his pillow (I'm thinking he is right on track) and keep it FOREVER. (I guess we need to discuss the tooth fairy) So we told him the tooth fairy would bring him a surprise in exchange for his tooth. What's the going rate on a tooth these days?
1 comment:
I remember when the "tooth fairy" gave me $10 for a molar once..the "tooth fairy's wife" was visibly upset about it the next morning! He he he...I suppose 10s look like 1s in the middle of the night!
Post a Comment