| This was the first season Gage played baseball at the YMCA. |
| It was coach pitch, but if they didn't hit the ball after 3 pitches, they hit off the Tee. |
| Baseball is serious business. |
| But Gage is a goof! |
| Is it snack time yet? |
| Gage on deck. |
| Hit mom a HOME RUN! |
| BATTER....BATTER |
| Most times at bat, Gage hit the coach's pitch, but this time he hit it off the tee. |
| Ready to run with Coach Angela. |
| Boys in the dugout. Max O, Justin, Gage, Dylan, and Gage T. |
| Ready to get the out. |
| Mom, are you watching? |
| I'm going to knock it out of the park! |
| Can I run yet coach? |
| SLIDING INTO HOME! |
| GOOD JOB GAGE! We love watching you play ball! |
| HOUSTON ASTROS! |
| IT'S A HIT! |
| Can I go to the bathroom? |
| Where are my shades? |
| Practice day |
| I'm ready! |
| I AM SO COOL! |
| Warming up the arm |
| BREAK TIME! |
| BASEBALL PARADE DAY (Bear Creek) |
| Daddy coaching 1st Base. |
| Run fast Gage! |
| Can I use the cool green bat? |
| GOOD GAME! |
| Team Huddle |
| ON THREE....1...2... |
| GO 'STROS! |
| GREAT SEASON! NOW LET'S PARTY! |
| Baseball cupcakes! |
| Team Awards! |
| Gage received the heavy hitter award! |
| Congrats Gage! Thanks Coach Henry and Angela Rodriguez |
No comments:
Post a Comment