| I had the honor of having lunch at school with Cort and his friends on his birthday. Justin, Gavin, Cort and Austin Cort's request-Taco Bell |
| BIRTHDAY LUNCH SELFIE |
| I met Cort at the bus stop with a sign and balloons! I want him to know how special he is to me! |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY! |
| Daddy took the boys to Bahama Bucks to celebrate Cort's birthday! |
| Cort invited some friends over for a sleepover/movie party. Isaiah, Tavi, Cort, Lane, Keaton, Louis, Gage, Cameron, Zeke |
| LET'S PLAY DODGE BALL! |
| Cort's favorite sport is Dodge Ball. |
| Keaton and Cort are very competitive. |
| Ha! My team won! |
| 5th GRADE ROCK STARS (And Gage) |
| MOVIE TIME! |
| KUNG FU PANDA 3 |
| PIZZA PARTY! |
| AND AN ICE CREAM SUNDAE BAR!!! |
| We also had a family celebration with cake! |
| You come a long way, my little preemie! Born 1/28/2005 -- 5lbs 9 oz 11 years old -- 100 lbs 5'3" |
No comments:
Post a Comment