As I look back at our week of Spring break, I realize we had a lot of fun! But also, that we didn't spend that much time all together. That being the case, I did get to spend some quality time with each of them at different times, which can be just as nice and sometimes even better!
Monday, Cort was invited to Dave & Busters with his friend Lane. So Keaton, Gage and I headed out for haircuts and lunch at Rudy's.
Tuesday is the one day a week I work. Luckily, Aunt Kerrie has Tuesdays off! So she spent the day with all three boys at Sky High!
 |
| Gage in the foam pit. |
 |
| Gage literally climbing the walls. |
 |
On Wednesday, Kerrie took Gage and Cort to the Museum of Natural Science.
Keaton had a basketball and dodge ball tournament at church with the youth. |
 |
| Gage wasn't quite sure of all the butterflies. |
 |
| Walking through the Rain Forest. |
 |
| Gage riding a TREX! |
 |
| Looking at bones. |
 |
One of our family traditions is to collect souvenir pennies
from all the places we visit. |
 |
| Taking a walk in Hermann Park. |
 |
| I am King of the World! |
 |
| Aunt Kerrie, Cort and Gage |
 |
| Stuck on the RR tracks. |
 |
| Hermann Park Art |
 |
Thursday, Keaton went to the rodeo and spent the night with Gabriel.
So Gage, Cort and I headed to Little Beakers with our friends. Front: Micah Yaw, Gage, Ava Yaw, Ivy Maness, Miles Maness Back: Cort and Lane Maness with Kate in the background. |
 |
Kate helping the big kids with
an experiment. |
 |
| Gage blowing smoke. |
 |
| Cort's turn. |
Thursday night, Cort had his friend, Zeke, spend the night and we had a fun day with Zeke and Aunt Kerrie on Friday.
 |
We did end the week with a treat
from the ice cream truck! |
 |
Keaton trying to eat Gage's batman
ice cream. |
 |
The following Monday we sent Keaton and Cort
back to school, but Gage and I extended our spring break.
We met our friends in The Woodlands for a play date. |
 |
Kristee, my college roommate, lives in Kansas now
but was visiting her parents on their spring break. |
 |
After our play date we had lunch at Taco USA. Gage, Abigail (my kids call her Abi Girl) and Collin |
No comments:
Post a Comment