Saturday, January 31, 2015

CELEBRATING CORT'S DOUBLE DIGITS!

CORT IS 10!

We took this crazy gang to Sky High.
Keaton, Cort, Lane, Zeke, Cameron, Louis, Gage, and Nick

Cort is his name and dodge ball
 is his game!!
Lane, Zeke, Louis, Keaton and Cort
Looking for his target


Cameron and Zeke waiting for a new game of dodge ball to start.


He is King of the COURT!

Zeke, Cort, and Louis taking a break from dodge ball.


Nick and Cameron at the foam pits


Gage is still a little young for dodge ball,
 but he had fun in the foam pit.



Cort, Louis, and Zeke ruling the court.

Cameron, Nick, and Gage taking a rest after all that jumping.



After all that fun at Sky High, It is time to party!

And this is how 10 year old boys party!

Per Cort's request, we baked a cake this year!



Make a wish!


We had a family dinner out to eat with Kerrie, Nana and PawPaw.  Cort's choice was Blue Water Seafood and he ordered the crab!

Gifts from Nana and PawPaw




My surgery day just happened to be Cort's actual birthday, January 28. 
 The week before Cort and I went on a date to celebrate one more time. 
 I hated I was actually going to miss his birthday.  We went to 
Carrabba's Italian Grill for a trio of desserts!


Gee and Papa Dan came to keep the kids while I was in the
 hospital and they went to have lunch with Cort at school 
on his birthday.


Nana and Papa went to have lunch with him the next day.  
Even though I missed it, I think he had a great week!

Happy 10th Birthday Cort!!
I AM SO GLAD YOU WERE BORN!!!

No comments: