Monday, April 1, 2013

Mom's first Monster Jam 2013


As an extension of Cort's birthday, we gathered a large group to go to Monster Jam. 

We left Gage at home with Gee and Papa Dan, but maybe next year he will get to go too! 

It was my first time to go and I loved it.  I mean, that's what boy mom's do right? 
 
Mohawk Warrior was pretty cool!


Mason, Levi, Keaton, Kevin, Cort, Louis


Maximum Destruction was my favorite!

Grave Digger had a poor showing this year in the freestyle, but still a fan favorite.

The original Grave Digger.

Mason, Nick, Keaton, Kevin, Mark, Louis, Cort
Iron Man won the overall speed event.

One of the kid's favorite things to do is get autographs.  The lines were too long for the monster truck drivers, but we had time for the motorcross teams.





Let the show begin.
We had 3 adjoinging suites.  This is the view from the outside.

 
This is a view from the inside of the suite. 
(And Miles eating french fries)
 


As a rookie, I had to wear ear plugs.  Or maybe I'm just smart.  I like my hearing.

I loved how the tractors came out to pick up the pieces.


We love big, loud trucks!

Grave Digger


Iron Man takes the trophy for speed, but Max D was top in the freestyle. 



No comments: