Friday, April 27, 2012

Warrior Dash 2012

Welcome to the world's largest running series. Warrior Dash lands in East Texas for the first time in 2012 where 12 obstacles from hell await you along this 3.21 mile course. Are you a Warrior?  Because I am!!

Warrior Dash 2012
March 17
Splendora, Texas

Our First Warrior Dash

Just so happened to be St. Patrick's Day so I wanted to be an Irish Princess.


Kerrie and I with our Warrior Hats

The Chaotic Cargo Climb

The Assassins Escape
Climb the wall then drop down the fire pole


This waterfall slide drops you in a pool of water

Another view of some obstacles.  I have to say the hardest obstacles were the Giant Cliffhanger where you had to make it to the top of a massive slope and the the Great Warrior Wall.

Warrior Roast

Muddy Mayhem

The volunteer firemen sprayed everyone clean after the race.

We are now warriors!

I don't often run through the woods, but when I do I prefer to do it with mud, barb wire, and fire....

Mark and Bill



All cleaned up and time to enjoy the live music and refreshments.


Bill, Josh, and Mark

Here are a few of the crazy costumes

So many girls wearing tu-tu's.

I wanted one like this....maybe next time!




We did it!  And loved it!  We are already signed up for our next mud run in October, The Jailbreak.
Our little Warriors!!



No comments: