Thursday, December 1, 2011

Field Day and Food Allergies

This was the first year I actually took time off to attend field day.  In the past I had only gone to the picnic lunch.  It was a blast and I will definitely attend every year from now on. 

Keaton's list of Field day events.

Dash Relay

Stick Ball

Big Squeeze

This was a KISS event. Kids Invite Somebody Special.
Keaton and I walking on the Buddy Boards together. 

Kevin and Keaton

Hula Hoop Pass
This was also a KISS event.
The Crush
We had to carry a ball and it had to be touching both of us the entire time. 

Keaton on the sideline with Ms. Rees cheering on the team.

Go Rees' Reece's Pieces!!!
This was a Popsicle break and I caught Keaton dancing to the DJ's music.

Last event of the day-Wrap your teacher.
Ms. Rees 3rd grade class.

I took Keaton for his egg food challenge.

Not so happy to eat boiled egg.

We made it through the test and he passed.  It's official.  No longer allergic to egg!!

No comments: