Thursday, January 13, 2011

It has been 9 months!

Okay, technically it has been more than 9 months since I am so behind on my blogs. Here is Gage's 9 month update.Gage started pulling up this month. One of the first times we watched him pull up was on this basket of laundry. You can tell he is concentrating. And you will notice we moved the coffee table out of the living room. This gives him more room to play and crawl without bumping his head. Keaton and Cort miss the table because they sat and played at it a lot. Oh, who am I kidding, they ate snacks there, breakfast every morning, and sometimes dinner.
See mommy I can pull up on the couch now!
He still loves his bouncer

Still no teeth. The bottom 2 are cutting but have not grown any yet.Oh how he loves his Keaton and Cort. He loves that they entertain him in the car or while mommy is cooking dinner. Keaton and Cort even fight over his attention.
One night, K & C were upstairs playing Wii and Gage was downstairs with me. He was happy, just playing. Then the boys came downstairs and he was so excited to see them. It was like he was saying, 'where have you been?' He crawled up to Cort, pulled up on his legs, and gave him a big hug. Another time, I picked him up from daycare when the boys were already at home. He was looking all over for them and started fussing when we got in the car. He was so sad they were not there.My little monkeys.

Speaking of monkey, that is that name that I call Gage. I didn't give it any thought, but it has seemed to stick. If I think back, I called Keaton Bug and Cort Boo. Gage's 1st Christmas!
Can we open a present, please?
On our way to Christmas Eve service
We had to drag out the baby gates. Mostly to keep him away for the Christmas tree and presents.
Let me out!!!
AAAAAAAAA!!
Nana gave Gage this super cool ride for Christmas. He loves it and it wasn't long before he was pushing it and taking steps behind it. Just another milestone achieved!
I love Buzz LightYear!
I forgot to put up the gate, so look where I found Mr. Gage....
Gage at 9 months
Weight 20 lbs 14.3 oz (50%)
Height 29" (75%)
FOC 18.27" (75%)
Wears size 12 months
This is my view a lot. I am sitting in the rocking chair with Gage standing at the ottoman. Such a sweet little head.
If he could actually talk he might say, 'Why are you taking pictures of the back of my head?'
He definitely has the baby talk down. He babbles a lot :
Da-da-da-da
ya-ya-ya-ya
A-tah
Little man loves to laugh. He loves his brothers clowning around with him and he has developed a comedic side himself. His daycare teacher tells me some days Gage will be babbling away to his classmates and when he stops all the other babies start laughing. He must be telling jokes. When they start laughing, he laughs. Then he starts babbling again, stops, they laugh. Wish I could get it on video.
Keaton with daddy at 9 months
Weight 22 lbs 2 oz
Height 29 3/4"
Cort at 9 months
Weight 20 lbs 3.25 oz
Height 28 3/4"

No comments: