Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snow Cones

Well it has been 5 weeks, and I feel like I am slowly returning to the real world. Made the brave trip to WalMart yesterday for the first time with Gage in tow. And now to catch up on my blog. I need to start where I left off and that was the Friday of Spring Break. We finally made it for a Snow Cone. The kids had been begging all week. Something as simple as that can make them so happy. We even stopped off for a trip to the dollar store.

I had planned on taking them to Zube Park Saturday morning. Every 3rd Saturday of the month they have free train rides. But unfortunately I woke up not feeling well. I rested for most of the day. Little did I know this was the first signs that baby Gage would be joining us very soon. I am glad I was able to celebrate Spring Break with the boys, because life was about to change.

No comments: