Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Here are Halloween pictures. Keaton and Cort were going to be COMMANDER CODY AND CAPTAIN REX from the Star Wars Clone Wars.


But then Cort changed his mind and wanted to be BATMAN. He wore his costume to school all day...and I mean all day! When I picked him up, he was on the playground still in costume. Unfortunately, he had ripped a large hole in the bottom area.......sooo





I convinced him to be SPIDERMAN for the evening festivities.


TRUNK-OR-TREATING AT THE FALL FESTIVAL
LEVI, KEATON, CORT, ELLA
Okay, so Halloween was over and we had our final soccer games Saturday morning. We hit the road for Austin headed for Meredith's, Mark's cousin, wedding. After that we celebrated 5 Roberson birthdays at Adam and Julie's. Kayla turned 7, Julie celebrated another year (we won't say-although she is younger than Mark), Grandmother and Grandfather celebrated 91! and Mark turns the BIG 35 TOMORROW! Happy birthday everyone!
The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and spending the night. Here is a cute picture of them together.
Keaton, Kayla, Cort, Ryan

3 comments:

Jackknife said...

Dang...Cort got to have three Halloween costumes? I had to settle for a paper bag when I was a kid.

-Chris K.

Jennifer said...

Seriously ... did you have 3 costumes just laying around the house? I might have thrown a sheet over his head and made him be a ghost!! Looks like y'all had a fun candy-filled Halloween!!

Lori Roberson said...

The Clone Trooper costumes were bought to be the Halloween costume. We did actually already have Batman and Spiderman in their 'dress-up' collection.

Also Chris, sorry there are not any pictures of you and Jill from the wedding. The picture I had of you it looked like something was wrong with your hand....and I couldn't publish that.....gig'em!